Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things got worse!

Surprisingly, I had not injuries at all from the fight! However, I fell ill a few days after the fight. I felt weak and could not train at all. All I wanted to do was sleep. I went to the doctor and was misdiagnosed as having a viral infection and I got worse after taking his medication! (Please DO NOT go to Doctor Wattana in Patong!) I simply could not train and my hopes of having a second fight faded. A few days later, I visited another doctor and he told me that I was simply suffering from dehydration! He gave me some herbal medication and some salty isotonic drinks to drink everyday. I recovered in a few days. By then, it was almost time for me to return home. Not only had I lost the fight, I lost so much weight! It was a great experience nevertheless! On hindsight, I should have waited a couple more weeks more before fighting…guess I was too anxious lah…dumbass as usual!

No comments: