Sunday, July 2, 2006

Back in Phuket, June 2006

Once again, I was back in Phuket for some diving and boxing. I had about ten days off as I was in between jobs. (Quit my thankless job as a PE teacher) I was taking it easy this time round and just wanted to do some training and visit friends together with my girlfriend. I noticed that the boxing scene here has really grown and there was even a MMA fight! The pioneer of MMA in Phuket is Tiger Muay Thai. I visited the gym and was impressed by the training facilities there. They even have an octagon! http://www.tigermuaythai.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next Time in Phuket .
You can train real muay thai in
Suwit muay thai training camp in thailand

You can try to train with them .

Anonymous said...

I would also be interested in what you think about Rawai Muay Thai Training Camp. Have you checked them out?

Kiwi Kid

A3 Fitness said...

Hey KK! I would recommend Sinbi Muay Thai instead. It is located very near to Rawai...

Don't reckon I should speak badly of any gyms. Rawai is just not on my list of the better gyms